CESSI is an independent research agency with more than 30-years experience in collecting and analyzing social information – social surveys, public opinion polls, marketing research in Russia, and also in Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, other countries of Central Asia and Transcaucasia, Mongolia and Central and Eastern Europe.
Since being established in March 1989 CESSI implemented more than 4000 research projects which included about 2 million interviews. CESSI’s offices are located in major cities of the region – Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kyiv.
CESSI is the survey research center providing survey data and analysis for domestic and international organizations– academic, government, public programs, domestic NGOs and multilateral organizations, commercial companies, professional industry associations, mass media. CESSI specializes on research projects based on rigorous scientifically-baseв research methodology and high quality standards.
CESSI is long-time member of leading international professional associations:
ESOMAR – European Society of Opinion and Marketing Research (since 1994)
WAPOR – World Association of Public Opinion Research (since 1996)
ESRA – European Survey Research Association (since 2008).
Dr. Anna Andreenkova is national representative of WAPOR in Russia
of successful work
implemented survey projects
regions with interviewer’s network
Advanced survey infrastructure
Наш принцип - независимость от любого общественного или политического учреждения или партии. Мы стремимся предоставить достоверную информацию и независимую интерпретацию наших данных исследований.
Мы стремимся оставаться финансово независимой и прибыльной компанией, активно вкладывая средства в развитие компании и новые информационные ресурсы.
Мы полагаемся на сотрудничество и признание взаимозависимости между всеми сотрудниками CESSI в рамках, основанных на взаимном доверии и уважении.
OUR MISSION AND PRINCIPLES
New complex and sophisticated tasks meet us every day. We use our former experience, accumulate knowledge and continuously improving – every new research task is new challenge. We can deal with it relying on great team, strong belief in the priority of quality over all other obstacles and limitations, readiness to change, learn and implement new approaches, tools and innovation, conducting fair financing policy.
ADVANCED SURVEY INFRASTRUCTURE TO SOLVE YOUR SURVEY TASKS
1. Professional call-center for conducting telephone surveys
2. More than 1000 interviewers in different parts of the country with special CESSI training on conducting interviews by different survey methods and among different target groups
3. Staff of survey professionals in all survey research fields (questionnaire design, translation and adaptation of survey instrument, sampling, professional management of the data collection and the fieldwork, quality control and data processing
4. Group of survey data processing offering survey data in different statistical formats, basic and advanced statistical analysis of survey data, secondary data analysis, combining survey data and administrative and external data.
5. Specialized professional facilities for qualitative research (focus-groups, in-depth interviews) with equipment for online transmission, compatible with FocusVision – in Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Kyiv
6. Professional equipment for tests and laboratory research
7. Group of transcribing and text analysis
8. Specialists on the survey translations from/ into Russian and other languages of the former Soviet Union, programming into online systems
9. Sample design and sample drawing for different target groups, sample universes
10. Multilevel coding, coding into new and standard international codelists
11. Archive of social survey data with more than 2000 research projects, survey questions databank in several languages of post-Soviet region.
CESSI focus-group facility in the center of Moscow city (300 m from Kremlin)
CESSI focus-group facility in the center of Kiev city
CESSI focus-group facility in the center of Saint_Peresburg city
Call-center for CATI in Moscow city